The Pedaltrain spark is a stunningly good mini power supply that has been designed to easily fit onto any Pedaltrain pedalboard. The installation takes 60 seconds and doesn't require any external tools in order to get it underneath your board.
The Spark sits below the board so that you can feed the daisy chain cables up into the board to power your pedals. This saves precious pedalboard real estate so you can use the space for more important things like your massive Ring Mod pedal.
Plenty of Power
Though the Spark may be small, it's got 1300mA of power across 5 isolated outputs which includes 2x 500mA outputs. These will easily handle powering pedals like Strymon, Eventide and Line 6 pedals that need a bit more juice than your typical analogue pedal.
The other 3 outputs provide you with 100mA which is more than enough for most guitar pedals. And if you have more than 5 pedals on your board, you can simply use a daisy chain from one of the 500mA outputs to give you enough juice.
Here's what Pedaltrain say about the Spark
Spark is an ultra-thin 5 output power supply designed to fit all Pedaltrain models in seconds without any special tools or drilling. (Includes clamp)
The Spark has enough power for the very highest current draw pedals with combined total output of 1300mA across 5 isolated outputs.
The Spark Includes a huge selection of connector/daisy-chain cables.
- Designed to fit all Pedaltrain models from Nano to Terra
- Power up to 13 pedals out of the box with generous assortment of included DC power cables
- Power high draw digital pedals like M9, H9, and Strymon
- More powerful than many big bricks with 5 isolated outputs totalling 1300 mA of power - enough spark to power a big rig
- Pro quality with custom transformer, worldwide switching, output voltage regulation, short circuit protection, pro shielding, and low inductance noise
No Special Tools Required To Mount & designed to fit all Pedaltrain models from Nano to Terra.
- Assortment of 22GA Shielded DC Pedal Power Cables:
- (2) 2.1mm 5 Position Daisy Chain (10” between each tap)
- (3) 2.1mm Right Angle to Right Angle 18 in
- (1) 3.5 mm Mini Plug to Right Angle 18 in
- (2) 2.1mm Right Angle to Right Angle 30 in
- (2) 2.5 mm Right Angle to Right Angle 18 in
- (2) patent applied for quick mount compression brackets and screws
- (1) IEC AC power cable
- (1) small hex wrench
- User Manual