The Diago Powerstation satisfies the guitarist's need for an affordable, compact, noiseless power supply with flexibility to run any pedal you can think of. It kicks out a massive 3000mA of current handling so can power many more pedals than most people need it to.
The Powerstation is also a modular system so you only need buy the cables and adapters that you need to use to start with, but as you expand your board, even if you're using old pedals, odd pedals or even keyboards and drum machines - all you need to do is hook yourself up with the right adaptor and you are away!
Here's what Diago say about the Powerstation:
The Diago Powerstation is the ultimate pedal board power supply. It will power from 1 to 30 pedals without noise or hum.
Powering multiple effects pedals has long been a problem, and there are many power supplies available at varying costs, quality, compatibility and performance. Most pedal power supplies are transformer type, linear regulated designs, which are cheap to design and develop, but are expensive to make (and therefore buy), noisier, bigger, heavier and they get much hotter!
Cheaper power supplies are usually under-rated, unregulated, poorly filtered designs that polute your guitar's signal with splurges of noise and hum. More expensive power supplies are often engineering marvels, but there really is no need and they cost far too much.
The Diago Powerstation uses switch mode technology, making it quiet, light, efficient and small, reliably powering your pedals so you can concentrate on making music.
10 reasons why you should buy a Diago Powerstation
- It will power over 95% of pedals, including some quirky stuff like the Line 6 Stompbox Modelers (DL4, DM4, FM4 & MM4).
- It can power from 1 to 30 pedals (with enough daisy chain cables) with ease.
- It automatically supplies the required amount of current, up to 3,000mA which is: 10 x most plug top / wall wart type power supplies, 6 x the Power Bank / Signal Flex, 4 x the £160 Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2
- It's quiet - uses studio quality components for hum and noise free operation.
- It's small - much like the power supply you'd get with a laptop.
- It's light - so it can be Velcroed down to your pedal board (Velcro supplied).
- It's tough - the heavy duty ABS case is durable and shock resistant.
- It's efficient - around 80% compared with around 45% for those mentioned above, so it doesn't get hot.
- It will work in any country without the need for step-up or step down transformers (accepts 90-264V AC input at 50-60Hz). Yes, everywhere means everywhere like the UK, USA, all of Europe, Australia etc.
- It's safe - the design includes short circuit and voltage protection, and meets all national and international safety regulations so that you or your pedals won't fry!
This power supply includes 1x Deluxe Daisychain Cable
- 6 x right angled 2.1mm barrel plugs (Boss type)
- 30cm / 12" of cable between each plug
- Each chain that you add lets you power 5 more pedals
- Connect multiple daisy chain cables together to power as many pedals as you need
Powerstation Technical Spec
- Model: Diago Powerstation PS-01
- Output: 9V DC @ 3000 mA (25W)
- Input: 90-264VAC @ 50-60Hz
- Efficiency: ~80%
- Line Regulation: ±0.5% max
- Load Regulation: ±1% max
- Mains Cable Inlet: 2m figure 8 lead IEC320-C8
- Output Barrel: 2.1 x 5.5 x 12mm female barrel, centre -ve
- Dimensions: 105mm(L) x 44mm(W) x 29mm(D)
- Protection: Short circuit, overload & over voltage protection
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +40°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Approval: CE, UL, cUL, TUV, CB, BSMI, RoHS and WEEE
- Weight: ~200g
- 1x Diago Powerstation Power Supply
- 1x Diago Deluxe Daisy Chain
- 1x 2m mains power cable