The TC Electronic MojoMojo overdrive has been one of Paul Gilbert's favourite pedals for almost a decade. Describing it as his "desert island" stompbox, Gilbert ultimately uses the MojoMojo to get the most out of his guitar amps — making use of its dedicated bass and treble knobs to fine-tune his tone with extra warmth, punch and clarity while adding thick and harmonically-rich gain.
TC Electronic has now teamed up with the world-renowned virtuoso to unveil a modified, Paul Gilbert edition MojoMojo. Sporting a couple of tweaks to the circuit and a stylish new purple livery, this exciting pedal is your one-stop shop to achieving stellar overdrive sounds!
- Special, modified MojoMojo overdrive pedal designed in collaboration with Paul Gilbert.
- Voice switch replaced with extra gain mod — this one goes to eleven!
- Increased circuit board voltage gives dramatically more headroom and dynamics for an incredibly "alive" overdrive sound.
- 4-knob interface enables extensive tone-shaping.
- 2-band EQ with active bass and treble knobs let you really sculpt the lows and highs.
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero signal loss when the pedal is off.
- Easy one-screw battery compartment access.
- Compact form-factor makes it effortless to fit onto any pedalboard.
- High-quality components produce extraordinary overdrive tones.
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road.