GFI System pedals have garnered plenty of acclaim in recent years for their stellar, ethereal sounds and intuitive interfaces. The Orca delay packs four quintessential and highly-versatile GFI System algorithms into a compact pedal that is straightforward and easy to use. The LCD screen makes it a breeze to navigate through Orca’s vast sonic palette and features, giving you more freedom to focus on your playing!
- 4 select delay algorithms cover all of your ambient needs.
- 2 presets, accessible via dedicated A/B footswitch.
- 4 knobs (and button) provide you with plenty of control over different parameters.
- Intuitive interface with bright LCD screen.
- Analogue dry-through retains character of your unaffected tone.
- Mono and stereo input/output, allowing you to use the pedal with single or dual-amplifier rigs.
- Expression pedal and tap-tempo input lets you affect parameters on-the-fly.
- Momentary action supported.
- Digital (max delay time: 1 second)
- Tape (max delay time: 1 second)
- Diffuse (max delay time: 1 second)
- Ambiental (max delay time: 840 milliseconds)
Mono or Stereo - You Decide!
The GFI System Orca has both mono and stereo inputs/outputs. This means that you can use it with a simple single-amp setup, or run it through two separate amplifiers to create an immersive ambient experience. Mono connection is made using standard TS patch cables, while stereo routing is achieved via TRS cables (a splitter-Y cable may be required).
A thoughtfully-added multi-purpose jack allows you to connect the Orca to an expression or tap-tempo pedal. With an expression pedal, you can directly control certain delay parameters completely on-the-fly — perfect for players who like to create experimental and otherworldly sounds! An external tap-tempo can be used to control the remote tempo function.
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Output Impedance: 1K Ohm
- DAC / ADC Resolution: 24 bits
- Current Consumption: ~110 mA
- Weight: 0.6 Kg (1.6 lbs)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 7.2 x 5.5 cm
- Power Source: 9VDC (Negative Center)