The Mooer Repeater Digital Delay gives classic high resolution digital delay tones with the option of switching in a chorus effect for really lush spacey sounds. There's also a 'Kill Dry' mode that switches the output to dry only, for use in parallel effects loops.
True bypass ensures you tone remains unchanged when the Mooer pedal is disabled and the rugged metal construction is tour worthy!
The compact form factor makes it super easy to add this to any pedalboard but please note it's too small for fit a battery in so it needs to be supplied with standard 9v DC power
- 3 Working Modes: Mod/Normal/Kill Dry
- Kill Dry function for using in the parallel FX loop
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- Working Mode: 3 (Piezo/Standard/Jumbo)
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 17 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)