About Fortin Amplification
Fortin Amplification is a familiar name among guitarists that really "know" about tone. Alongside its custom handbuilt amp offerings, the company also produces a number of premium guitar pedals using only the finest components available.
Here's what Fortin Amplification says about the Spliff 3-Way Splitter Pedal:
The SPLIFF is a 3-way splitter discrete Class-A buffers with one output transformer isolated with phase side switch. Indicator Green LED for active, Red LED mutes OUT 1-3. OUT 3 is transformer isolated with a phase switch that can be selected with thumb. Tuner out is always active.
The SPLIFF is low current, so it can run on a 9vdc battery for a long time or DC inlet 9-24vdc. MOSFET input protects if the wrong orientation adaptor is connected, no more damage internally. Proudly made in North America.
- Pedal Dimensions (W/D/H): 4.40 in x 2.38 in x 1.06 in (112 mm x 60 mm x 27 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 360g
- Internal battery (not included): 9VDC@4mA
- DC Adapter (not included): 9-24VDC, Center Pin Negative (Regulated)
- Input ~1M / Output ~10k min load
- Frequency response: 20hz to 20khz
- Max output: +9dBm(9VDC), +18dBm(24VDC)