About Fortin Amplification
Fortin Amplification is a familiar name among guitarists that really "know" about tone. Alongside its custom handbuilt amp offerings, the company also produces a number of premium guitar pedals using only the finest components available.
Here's what Fortin Amplification says about the Roach 3-Way Splitter Pedal:
The ROACH is a mini sized 3-way splitter discrete Class-A buffered outputs. Due to its size, only powers via the DC inlet and has a wide acceptance, 9-24vdc. MOSFET input protects if the wrong orientation adaptor is connected, no more damage internally. LED is clear high-bright green. Proudly made in North America.
- Pedal size (W/D/H): 3.642″(92.51mm) x 1.516″(38.51mm) X 1.220″(30.99mm)
- Shipping Weight: 250g
- DC Adapter (not included): 9-24VDC, Center Pin Negative (Regulated)
- Power supply only, no battery operation
- Current draw: @9VDC ~ 4mA
- Input ~1M / Output ~10K min. load
- Frequency response: 20hz to 20khz
- Max output: +9dBm(9VDC), +18dBm(24VDC)