Schecter SOLO-II CUSTOM in Aged Black Satin
This is a classic looking single cut beauty with gold hardware and Aged Crème binding set against a Satin Black Arched Top.
Schecter’s own USA Pasadena and Pasadena Plus Humbuckers are a hot, modern sounding, but classic looking set of pickups. They’re a truly versatile pair.
- Model Name : Solo-II Custom
- Item Number : 658
- Guitar Colors : Aged Black Satin (ABSN)
- Country of Origin : South Korea
- Dexterity : Right Handed
- Construction : Set-Neck
- Body Material : Mahogany
- Top Material : Solid Maple
- Top Contour : Arched Top
- Neck Material : Mahogany 3-pc
- Fretboard Material : Ebony
- Binding : Aged Crème Multi-ply
- Inlays : Mother of Pearl Blocks
- Scale : 24.75” (628mm)
- Frets : 22 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius : 12”-16” Compound Radius
- Neck Shape : Thin ‘C’
- Thickness : @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut : Ernie Ball Compensated Nut
- Nut Width : 1.653” (42mm)
- Truss Rod : 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup : Schecter USA Pasadena Plus™
- Neck Pickup : Schecter USA Pasadena™
- Controls : Volume/Volume/Tone(Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Hardware Color : Gold
- Bridge : TonePros T3BT TOM & T1Z Tailpiece
- Tuners : Schecter Locking
- Knobs : Grip Tip Speed Knob
Strings : Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
Available For Order
Our supplier has this item in stock today Delivered to you in 5 working days
Our supplier has this item in stock today.
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Delivered to you in 5 working days
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.