The name Schecter is a go to for metal rhythm guitarists. They have a solid build, great stlye and are designed to handle subtle articulation and chugging power chords with equal care.
The OMEN EXTREME S-II is built around an SG like double cutaway shape with great high fret access. The body is made from Mahogany with a gently beveled edge, finished in a great looking Vintage Burst this is well worth a play.
Loaded with Schecter Diamond Plus pickups, the Omen is absolutely ideal for playing with drop-tuning requirements, encouraging the biggest metal riffs you can conjure up! Its over-wound coils, with a ceramic magnet give the 2016 Omen a blisteringly high output that will push you to the edge!
Hard Tail Bridge
The Tune-O-Matic bridge with 'String Thru' body tail gives you better string tension, sustain and clarity across the neck. This is what you need for long, clear metal lead and solos.
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Top Contour: Flat Top w/Bevel Edge
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: Abalone & Pearloid Split Tempest Crown
- Scale: 24.75” (628mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Controls: Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic w/ String Thru Body
- Tuners: Schecter
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case: SGR-UNIVERSAL GUITAR "Case Sold Separately"