This awesome looking Jackson guitar takes the Jackson JS Series guitars to the next level. The Jackson JS32TQ features a quilted maple top over basswood body, and string thru body construction for great sustain.
Here's what Jackson say about the JS32TQ Dinky Guitar
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as arched tops, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphitereinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The JS32TQ Dinky Arch Top has a basswood body with a beautiful quilt maple arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12"-16") bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and bound headstock. Other features include dual highoutput Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching, adjustable string-through compensated bridge, black hardware and diecast tuners. Available in Trans Black and Trans Red.
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Wood: Basswood with Quilt Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-in-Line
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret: .755", 12th Fret: .815"
- Neck Binding: White
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Sharkfin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Jackson Compensated and Adjustable Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickups: Jackson High Output Humbucking (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Other Features: Arched top basswood body, high output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, white binding on neck and headstock
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Series: JS
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges