Chapman Guitars ML1 Pro Modern in Satin LunarPro-grade tones & stunning looks from the world's first collaborative design guitar company!
The ML1 Pro Modern is a dual-humbucker guitar that combines classic design with a modern edge. Punchy pickups, a vibrant finish and a simple, comfortable playability make the ML1 Pro Modern a performance instrument through and through.
Body & Neck
Chapman have opted for Mahogany for the body, with a stunning Flamed Maple top. This provides you with uncompromising sustain and excellent clarity, particularly in the midrange and top-end. The satin finish and contoured top ensure a classy yet bold aesthetic and a comfy playing experience in equal measure.
For the neck, they've opted for satin-finished Maple, with a set-neck configuration featuring a volute. This reinforcement, combined with a dual-action truss rod, means sturdy tuning stability and excellent proficiency with drop-tuning. The satin finish and familiar C-shape neck means you'll be right at home, whatever your style!
Hardware & Electronics
Chapman have loaded the ML1 Pro Modern with two Sonorous humbuckers; power, clarity, a dense midrange and a hefty low-end perfectly complements the Mahogany and maple construction. Expect soaring sustain and a crystal-clear top-end, clean or distorted.
A 5-way pickup switch and a push-pull coil-tap vastly expands your tonal palette. What first appears to be a simple HH configuration suddenly becomes a hugely versatile instrument that'll efficiently handle whatever you throw at it. Top it off with Hipshot grip-lock open tuners, a Graph tech black tusq XL nut and alluring black hardware across the board, and you've struck the perfect balance between versatility and attitude.
- Headstock: Angled heritage headstock with ebony veneer
- Neck: Maple with satin finish
- Neck type: C shape neck-through with volute
- Top: Flame maple solid carve top with satin finish
- Body: Mahogany with satin finish
- Body carves: Front upper and lower spoon cut, rear tummy cut, rear lower spoon cut, rear heel contour
- Fretboard: Ebony fretboard with rolled edges
- Binding: Reveal
- Frets: 24 jumbo stainless steel frets
- Fret markers: Glow-in-the-dark side dots
- 12th fret inlay: Pearl infinity
- Scale length: 648mm (~25.5")
- Tuners: Hipshot grip-lock open (18:1 gearing)
- String nut: Graph tech black tusq xl nut
- Strings: D'addario nyxl nickel wound super light, 09-42
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Bridge: Chapman string-through hardtail
- Neck pickup: Chapman Sonorous humbucker, Magnet: alnico 5 output: 13.1k ohms
- Bridge pickup: Chapman Sonorous humbucker, Magnet: alnico 5 output: 15k ohms
- Pickup switch: 5 way super switch with coil split
- Controls: Master volume (500k), master tone (500k)
- Strap buttons: Chapman strap locks
- Case: Chapman Pro hard case
5 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Thursday, 20 September 2018
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.