B Stock : Jackson Marty Friedman SC Monarkh in Black/White
Condition: This guitar is in good condition, with just a few light scratches (see images).
PLEASE NOTE: This item is b-stock and may not include all accessories. Please contact us for further information.
Marty Friedman is one of the world's most renowned and relevant shredders. Stamping his signature melodic solos across multiple Megadeth albums, his own solo material is also highly regarded. To keep up with his virtuosic style, Friedman needed an instrument that could keep up. The Jackson Marty Friedman SC Monarkh is the answer, with a modern single-cut design and high-performance features.
Fitted with a pair of Friedman's signature EMG humbuckers, this Monarkh absolutely screams. Capable of handling copious amounts of gain, this guitar also sounds warm and lush with clean settings, with the neck pickup perfect for smooth jazz tones or distorted leads.
Ergonomically-designed bevels on the Nato body keeps this guitar comfortable, especially for live performance. Highlighted with white, this guitar certainly has a striking aesthetic that really stands out. A Mahogany neck ensures a rounded yet punchy tone, essential for cutting through in frantic metal mixes.
- Body Shape: Monarkh
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Top: 3/4" Plain Maple Top
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Reversed 3+3 AT-1
- Neck Plate: None
- Neck Finish: Gloss / Painted
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Bridge Pickup: EMG® MF Signature Pickup
- Neck Pickup: EMG® MF Signature Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson® Compensated and Adjustable bridge with anchored tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Die-Cast Locking
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome Style