A beloved staple of the Epiphone line-up for decades gone by, the Les Paul Studio packs more firepower and modern construction techniques into the classic body shape than ever before. Epiphone’s Inspired by Gibson range borrows some of the legendary guitar manufacturer’s best ideas for use in their own affordable instruments.
The Les Paul Studio is meant to be simple – it’s made of a traditional mahogany body and neck combo with a stylish veneer top. Minimalistic and classy.
You’re getting 22 medium jumbo frets on a comfortable 12” radius fretboard and Gibson’s famous 1960’s SlimTaper D neck profile. This is the playing experience the best guitarists who ever lived have known since the birth of rock and roll. Hardware appointments include world class Grover tuners and a LockTone tune-o-matic bridge for unwavering stability.
Epiphone’s Alnico Classic and Classic Plus humbuckers are medium output pickups designed from the ground up to be fiery crunch machines. Perfect for blues, rock and high-gain classic metal, the open coil design adds a bit more spice to the tone. They also excel in providing long sustain and smooth cleans.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Plain Maple Veneer
- Binding: None
- Finish: Ebony
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: 1960's SlimTaper™; D Profile
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Inlays: Dot
- Joint: Glued-In
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover™; 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard: Black
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: Epiphone Bell Shape with "Studio"
- Control Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
- Switch Tip: Black
- Strap Buttons: Yes; 2
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic™ Humbucker; Open-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic Plus™ Humbucker; Open-Coil
- Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Epiphone Toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"