The MG series first made an appearance in the mid-00s, offering built-in digital effects, intuitive design and solid-state power in one of the most affordable packages Marshall had ever offered. This revamp tips its hat back to Marshall's roots: say hello to the Black and Gold series!
Offering the crucial aspects that put the MG amps on the map, but with a tweaked modern sound and alluring brushed gold finish, this range happens to be as affordable as it is versatile!
The MG100HGFX is the king of the new MG range. It builds on the tried and tested MG formula, delivering a full, punchy yet versatile sound thanks to 100 watts of headroom at your disposal. Again, you've got two channels (clean and crunch) with two overdrive voicings to choose from, giving you plenty of tonal legroom.
As well as this, you have a shared EQ, built-in digital effects, and that handy 'store' feature, which allows you to stash your favourite tones. For the MG100HGFX, however, Marshall have also added a dedicated delay control, offering four varieties of ambient effects. If you're looking for an all-encompassing amp with features that far-outweigh its price point, look no further than the MG100HGFX!
- Output: 100 Watts
- 2 channels with 2 overdrive voicings
- Emulated Headphone Output
- MP3/Line In
- Footswitchable (sold separately)
- Built-in digital effects including chorus, flanger, phaser and octave
- Built-in reverb with studio & spring voicings
- Dedicated delay FX control with 4 types to choose from
- Store feature to save your favourite tone presets
- Classic black & gold Marshall aesthetic
- Marshall script logo