Second Hand Items Disclaimer
Second Hand gear is often subject to some wear depending on age and how well it was looked after. Any significant cosmetic damage is shown in the photos so please take the time to look through and make sure you are happy with the condition before buying. Please see below for a description of the condition of this item.Second Hand FAQ
Condition: Some small marks
Check out the photos and see if this is the deal for you! This item is second hand and may not include all accesories. Please contact us for further information.
The new DSL Series retains the classic Marshall valve tone (driven by EL34 and 6V6 valves) from amps like the JCM2000, but puts it into a series of modern amps that will suit nearly everybody's needs and, importantly, their budgets too.
The new DSL 100w head features a pentode/triode switch which takes power output down by 50% making the DSL100H much more versatile in terms of where and when you can use it. The DSL100H will work as a main performance amp and a rehearsal amp. This 100w head also has an excellent digital reverb with independent per-channel reverb controls.
- 100 Watt Head
- 2 Channels (Classic Gain, Ultra Gain) With Independent Volume/Gain Controls
- Clean/Crunch Modes for Classic Gain Channel
- Lead1/Lead2 Modes for Ultra Gain Channel
- EL34 Valve Power Stage
- Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence Controls
- Tone Shift Button
- Variable Resonance Control
- Pentode/Triode Switch
- 2 Custom Voiced Digital Reverb Controls (one for each channel)
- Footswitch Included (for channel change and reverb on/off)
- Speaker Outputs For 4/8/16 Ohm Speaker Cabinets