Second Hand Items Disclaimer
Second Hand gear is often subject to some wear depending on age and how well it was looked after. Any significant cosmetic damage is shown in the photos so please take the time to look through and make sure you are happy with the condition before buying. Please see below for a description of the condition of this item.Second Hand FAQ
Condition: This amp is in great condition with just a few small marks
PLEASE NOTE: This item is second hand and may not include all accesories. Please contact us for further information.
The Fender Mustang III V1 is the perfect upgrade to the popular Mustang I and Mustang II with more power and volume than before. This allows you to get glassy cleans and powerful, punchy rock tones at bedroom level and above if you want to rehearse with a drummer and bassist.
The on-board effects sound great and will be the perfect way to dip into the world of guitar effects. It's got the standard delays, reverbs and modulation sounds as well as slightly more eccentric effects like ring mod and touch wah.
- 1x 12" Celestion™ G12T-100 Speaker,
- 8 Ohms,
- 1 channel with 100 presets.
- Controls: gain, volume, treble, middle, bass, reverb, master, data wheel, soft keys for amp select, stomp edit, modulation edit, delay edit, reverb edit, utility, save, exit, and tap/tuner.
- 12 amp models* (with editable cabinet emulations as well as all amplifier parameters): '57 Deluxe™, '59 Bassman®, '57 Champ®, '65 Deluxe Reverb®, '65 Princeton®, '65 Twin Reverb®, Super-Sonic™, British '60s, British '70s, British '80s, American '90s, Metal 2000.
- 7 stomp effects*: Overdrive, Fixed Wah, Touch Wah, Fuzz, Fuzz Touch Wah, Compressor, Simple Compressor.
- 11 modulation effects*: Sine Chorus, Triangle Chorus, Sine Flanger, Triangle Flanger, Vibratone, Vintage Tremolo, Sine Tremolo, Ring Modulator, Step Filter, Phaser, Pitch Shifter.
- 9 delay effects*: Mono Delay, Mono Echo Filter, Stereo Echo Filter, Multitap Delay, Ping Pong Delay, Ducking Delay, Reverse Delay, Tape Delay, Stereo Tape Delay.
- 10 reverb effects*: Small Hall, Large Hall, Small Room, Large Room, Small Plate, Large Plate, Ambient, Arena, Fender '63 Spring Reverb, Fender '65 Spring Reverb.
- All of the above are fully editable