Here's what Celestion say about the G12M-65 Creamback:
The G12M Greenback is perhaps the definitive vintage Celestion ceramic magnet guitar speaker. Developed in the mid-sixties, it was quickly adopted by players like Hendrix, Clapton, Beck and Page, who typified the louder and more aggressive blues rock playing styles that came to characterize that era.
The G12M-65 Creamback produces the familiar woody G12M tone, but handles greater power making it ideally suited for today's amps, when a vintage tone is desired. The increased power handling brings with it low end grunt complementing the warm and vocal mid range, crunchy upper- mids and sweet, refined highs.
- Nominal diameter: 12", 305mm
- Power rating: 65Wrms
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω
- Sensitivity: 97dB
- Chassis type: Pressed steel
- Voice coil diameter: 1.75", 44.5mm
- Voice coil material: Round copper
- Magnet type: Ceramic
- Magnet weight: 35oz, 0.99kg
- Frequency range: 75-5000Hz
- Resonance frequency, Fs: 75Hz
- DC resistance, Re: 6.7Ω & 13.1Ω