EBS High Performance patch cables are a key component that your pedalboard shouldn’t be without. They offer a low profile – providing great quality signal, durability and flexibility in one affordable package. A combination of PVC jackets and durable, tin plated, copper braided shields bring better strength and performance (while also minimising unwanted noise and crosstalk). Corrosion-free performance is ensured thanks to 24k gold-plated tips and a black chromed sleeve. If you need a dextrous cable intended to fit into the tightest of spots on your pedalboard, then you should definitely consider adding one of these to your setup!
- Extra Shielding & Insulation (Reduces the Amount of Crosstalk & Buzz/Hum)
- Oxygen-Free Copper Cores with 24k Gold-Plated Tips (Helps to Maximise Signal Transfer Between Your Amplifiers, Pedals & Instruments)
- Outer PVC Jacket (Offers Low-Drag Performance)
- Highly-Flexible (To Fit into Your Pedalboard Setup)
- Length: 7.1" (18cm)
- Wire Gauge: 24 AWG
- x2 TS Male Right Angle ¼ Connectors