Construct your dream Fender guitar, or upgrade your existing instrument with these official Fender guitar bodies and necks.
The high levels of workmanship and quality control, and the option to match up your chosen finish, body style, neck & fretboard make Fender official aftermarket parts a compelling choice for any guitarist. Whether you are a builder, or simply a player who wants the best from your instrument, Fender aftermarket bodies and necks can take your guitar to a new level.
This USA Telecaster body in Vintage Blonde is the same as you would find on an American Standard series Fender guitar. It is routed for a vintage bridge.
Here's what Fender say about the USA Telecaster Body
Genuine U.S.-made Fender Telecaster guitar alder body specially routed for an SH pickup configuration. Pre-drilled with six string-through-body holes (string ferrules sold separately), four screw holes for vintage-style bridge mounting. Thin gloss-urethane finish lets the body resonate more freely for rich tone.
This replacement body is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Routing: SH - No holes drilled for pickguard mounting
- Bridge Mount Design: 4-Screw Vintage-Style
- Six Pre-Drilled Holes for String Ferrules (for Strings-Through-Body Bridge)
- Neck Pocket: 4-Bolt Mount
- Fully shielded control cavities to block unwanted RF interference (conductive shielding paint)