Genuine U.S.-made Fender Stratocaster guitar left-hand maple neck features a comfortable "modern C" profile and 9.5"-radius rosewood or maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and rolled edges. Also includes Bi-Flex truss rod and pre-slotted synthetic bone nut. Tinted satin urethane finish on back for smooth feel, with gloss finish on maple fingerboard and headstock face.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar.
- Left-Hand Configuration
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane on Back of Neck, Gloss on Face of Headstock
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone (Melamine)
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex Design with 1/8" Truss Rod Adjustment Nut
- Built-In Micro Tilt Neck Adjustment System
- 6 Pre-Drilled Tuning Machine Holes with 2-Guide Pin Holes for Each Tuning Machine
- Each neck is serialized and stamped during quality inspection
- Walnut "skunk" stripe on back of neck
- Fender Logo Decal includes "Made in USA" and "Original Contour Body"
- Each nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing. (Please note: Final string slot filing and nut shaping modification is required to ensure proper fit and performance.)
Peg Hole Diameter - .404" (10.26 mm)
Headstock Thickness - .540" (13.71 mm)
Thickness at the 1st Fret - .820" (20.82 mm)
Thickness at the 12th Fret - .870" (22.09 mm)
Recommended Tuning Machines:
Locking Guitar Tuning Machines (p/n 0055306000)
Standard Guitar Tuning Machines (p/n 0073119000)