Picture may show a different kit configuration to what is advertised. Please check description to see what is included in this kit.
The Van Kleef snare range contains some genuinly fantastic looking and sounding pieces. Hand made in Sheffield this is a great choice if you want a really top quality snare for your drum setup.
Solid Metal Build
The titanium snare has the look and feel of a vintage drum, but with the benefits of modern technology offering a laser cut logo air hole as an option in place of a badge. This drum is made from grade 1 titanium, which is the purest form, and the best choice for that titanium snare sound. The Van Kleef Titanium has a unique sound that, combined with the resonant qualities of the aircraft titanium shell range from deep, fat tones at low tuning, to subtle, articulate tones at slightly higher tuning. The construction of these drums is another reason the drums sound so good.
This Van Kleef drum has found it's way into the hands of many drummers including Steve White, Thomas Lang, Matt Cameron, Dre Boyd, Craig Blundell, Sean Moore, Matt Chamberlain, Mark Richardson, Phil Westwood, Wez Johnson, Luke Flowers, Eric Wiegmann, Rob Green, Johnny Craviotto, James Smale, Daren Metz, Dave Powel and James Lorenzo, to name only a few.
- Grade 1 titanium is the purest form for that unique VK titanium sound.
- Straight Sheffield stainless steel hoops
- Stainless steel lugs are brush finished on the sides and mirror polished on the front faces.
- Sheffield stainless steel tension rods have a threadless shaft with "VK Drums" laser etched along the shaft. All VK Drums come with standard tension rods, these VK rods come as an added extra.
- VK-007 Sheffield stainless steel strainer and butt
- Sheffield stainless steel "VKey", silent ratchet drum key is designed to live inside the VK-007 strainer.
- Puresound wires.
- Weight 6kg to 10kg depending on snare depth and hoop options.
- Setup with Remo Ambassador heads
- Made by hand in Sheffield, England.