Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
‘60s Fender Strats are iconic, highly sought-after instruments. The Vintera range replicates those old school fittings, finishes and specs with modern construction techniques. This is the perfect homage to the golden era of guitars.
The Vintera '60s Strat is all you could ask for of a vintage inspired Fender at an accessible price. It’s equipped with an uncanny array of hardware and electronics replicating glorious mid-20th century feel and tone.
One of the biggest factors at play on the retro Vintera design is its mid ‘60s C shape neck. It fills the fretting hand thanks to its rounded shoulders, whilst guaranteeing smooth transition up and down the maple neck and pau ferro fretboard.
At a 7.25” radius, the fingerboard is narrow and easy to perform techniques like the wrap around thumb on the low string. It’s topped with 21 classic thin, tall frets to complete the genuine playing experience.
Fender have installed a trio of vintage '60s single coil pickups on this Vintera model. They sound crystal clear and bell-like, with a snappy, crisp response. Ideal for a breadth of genres such as blues, pop and rock. There’s plenty of room to manoeuvre using the five position switch.
You've got your hands on a classic guitar when the hardware feels this authentic. Everything from the tuners, to the six-saddle tremolo bridge and four screw bolt-on neck is vintage replica. As with all Fender guitars, the hardware is highly reliable and can take on years of playing having been made in their high-tech Mexico factory.
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Profile: Mid '60s "C"
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Number of Frets: 21
- Inlays: White Dots
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Tuners: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Fender Deluxe Gig Bag