Here's What Fender Say:
Blend in to stand out with our collection of camouflage gig bags! Fender's F920 Series gig bag is a stylish and secure way to keep your electric guitar safe while traveling. Featuring the iconic asymmetrical Fender shape, its durable outer layer is constructed of tough 900 Denier polyester that protects against impacts while avoiding ripping and tearing.
Its interior is filled with 20mm padding lined with soft touch microfibre that keeps your instrument secure while preventing finish damage. It even comes with strap button protection, a protective neck rest and exterior bumpers to minimise any strain on the instrument while in transit. The F920 gig bag also comes with a super-padded handle and ergonomic air mesh backpack straps with easily adjustable ladder lock buckles, so you can comfortably carry your instrument without unnecessary physical strain.
- 900 Denier polyester; 20mm padding with soft touch microfibre lining.
- Offered in Woodland camouflage and Winter camouflage patterns.
- Protective neck rest and exterior bumpers.
- Internal/external Pin Protector strap button protection system.
- Super-padded ergonomic handle plus recessed grab handle.
- Ergonomic air mesh backpack straps with easily adjustable ladder lock buckles.
- Front storage pocket with business card window, pocket for extra strings, removable padded tool pouch, elastic pick pocket and elastic pen loop.