Free Plugins: Now - January 31st 2022
Register any Eventide Blackhole®, MicroPitch Delay, UltraTap or TriceraChorus pedal and get your choice of either TriceraChorus, UltraTap, MicroPitch or Blackhole software plug-in free until January 31, 2022. Register your purchase on your Eventide account here.
Over the last 50 years, Eventide has pioneered some of the world's most captivating and innovative audio effects processors. And there are no signs of them stopping, with the company's new TriceraChorus pedal arguably their lushest-sounding modulation unit to date!
Inspired by coveted '70s and '80s rackmount tri-choruses and standalone analogue pedals, the TriceraChorus pairs bucket brigade-style chorusing with Eventide’s legendary MicroPitch detuning. The result is an abundance of immensely-rich modulated tones — all from a compact, easy-to-use stompbox!
A Plethora of Dreamy, Tweakable Textures
The Eventide TriceraChorus boasts three chorus "voices" and three unique effects which can be used to create a wide stereo spread with beautiful pulsing waves. The super-cool 'Swirl' footswitch adds psychedelic flanging, phasing and Univibe-style tones into the mix too! With the TriceraChorus, it's never been simpler to dial in syrupy-smooth modulation effects suitable not only for guitar, but bass, synthesisers, vocals and more!
3 Chorus "Voices"
TriceraChorus offers three chorus voices: Left, Center, and Right. These can be detuned to add even more sonic depth, with a three-phase LFO modulating the delay times of these voices to produce mesmerising movement across the stereo field. By combining three modulated delays, this creates an engulfing, washy chorus sound that'll take you straight back to the '80s!
A Trifecta of Tone
- Chorus Mode: Dishes out exquisite vintage sounds that'll satisfy even the most fastidious of chorus fans.
- Chorale Mode: Perfect if you're after an effect with more complexity and movement, imitating the heavenly choruses offered by '80s rackmount tri-chorus units.
- Vibrato Mode: Achieves a more warbly, pulsing effect. Add detune for subtle pitch-shifting sweetness, or engage the 'Swirl' footswitch to get lost in a whirlpool of kaleidoscopic sound!
- Three independent chorus voices: Left, Center and Right.
- Three chorus types: Chorus, Vibrato and Chorale for a wide array of tonal possibilities.
- Dedicated 'Swirl' footswitch capable of generating psychedelic flanging, phasing and Univibe-style tones.
- Five presets loaded at your feet with dozens more available via Eventide Device Manager (EDM) software.
- Dual-action Active footswitch is latching or momentary.
- Rear panel Guitar/Line Level switch for matching levels with guitar, synths, amp FX loop or DAW interface.
- Map any combination of parameters to an external expression pedal.
- Use a single aux switch to tap Rate, or a triple aux switch for easy preset changing (up/down/load).
- MIDI capability over TRS (with MIDI to TRS cable or converter box) or USB (with MIDI-host controllers).
- Multiple bypass options: Buffered, Relay, DSP+FX or Kill dry.
- Catch-up mode helps dial in your sound when toggling between presets/parameters.
- Eventide Device Manager PC or Mac application for software updates, system settings and creating/saving presets.