This foot-stomping box made for any instrumentalist with a free tapping foot, is made from solid sapele wood with a integrated heel plate. The new Logarhythm 4 has been designed to give maximum output in a neat and compact unit.... Logjam have retained the low radius (curve) of the Mk3 model but repositioned the chamber so that the capsule is nearer to your foot and angled up towards the point of impact.
Because the acoustic chamber is now further forward they've cut away the extraneous material to make your Log lighter and also take up less room in your kit bag.
The width of the Logarhythm 4 is identical to that of the Mk3 so you can play it using both feet or alternatively tap your foot on the right or left hand side depending whether you want a louder or softer tone.
- Hand-made in the UK from high-quality certificated timber.
- Features a brand new "fluted" rubber base.
- Variable tone surface.
- Requires no batteries, You can use this wherever you want without worrying about power issues.
- Now guaranteed for 3 years.
- 195 X 100 X 45 mm
- Weight: 560 grams
- (may vary a little)
- Freq. range:60hz-12khz.Sensitivity:-76db+/- 3db Impedance:600 ohms +/- 30%