The EDA40 is the perfect home practise amp for your electronic drum kit, and is full of useful features for the rehearsal studio - a mini jack input allows you to MP3 player or iPod, and you can plug in a pair of headphones.
Whether playing in private or in a band the amp lets you plug in your headphones but still gives you the option to really turn it up when you need to! Also makes a great sound on stage as a monitor to an electronic drum kit. The amp provides 40W RMS of power through a 2-channel combo with a 10" speaker with coaxial tweeter designed specifically for electronic drums. The Drum amp has a line level input jack on channel 1 for auxiliary audio sources with Volume control. The right channel has input jacks for 2 instrument and also has Gain and Compressor controls with 3-band EQ control (bass/middle/treble with separate parametric mid control) plus Master volume control.
This amp has additional features including 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack input for MP3, CD players plus 1/4" stereo jack output for headphones so you can plug in your favourite tracks to drum along to as well as plug in your headphones for private practice. The amp itself if built to a high standard and features a metal front grill to give the speakers ample protection when transporting the amp to practice or gigs. At just over 12Kg this amp is easily portable and has protective corners for added protection
- CH1 (AUX) : line level input jack w/ Volume control for auxiliary audio sources
- CH2 (Instrument): Left (mono) + Right Line input jacks w/ Gain and Compressor controls
- 3-band EQ (Bass/Middle/Treble) + separate parametric mid control
- Master control
- 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack input for MP3, CD, K7...players
- 1/4" stereo jack output for headphones - 10" Speaker + coaxial tweeter - Metal front grill - Dim.(HxWxD):