Solid drumming isn't just about technique, without good posture you can end up doing yourself an injury, losing concentration and not enjoying your time at the drums. A sturdy, adjustable, high quality chair is important enough they even call it a throne.
Stable and comfy
Long sessions at the drums are so much easier when you're at the right height and comfortable. Gibraltar Drum thrones are stable, adjustable and designed for better lower back support. If you play and practice regularly, your back and neck will thank you for your decision to invest in a proper drum seat.
- Newly Designed Saddle-style Cushioned Seat
- Contoured Reinforced Foam Seat 17" wide by 4" thick
- Durable Soft-Vinyl Seat Cover
- Die Cast Memory Lock
- Threaded Steel Rod Height Adjustment with Threaded Tube Collar Lock
- 18"-26" Height Range
- Double Braced "Natural Curve" Legs for Extra Stability