- 1 x Roland TD-1DMK V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit
- 1 x TourTech TT-PSM5 Portable Active PA Speaker Monitor
- 1 x Tourtech Double Bass Drum Pedal with Double-Chain
- 1 x TourTech TT-DT32C Double Braced Drum Throne
- 1 x TourTech Round Base Microphone Floor Stand in Black
- 1 x Numark Pro HF125 Headphones
- 1 x Tourtech TTIC-3DL 10ft/3m Instrument Cable
- 1 x Wood Tipped Maple 5A Drumsticks (Pair) Johnny Brook, Bucket Stick
There are restrictions on shipping certain electronic drum kits outside of the UK so we would advise contacting us via our online form before placing an order to find out more information.
Get everything you need to start practising on the electric drums with this handy bundle! This bundle includes the Roland TD-1DMK kit, a double kick pedal, headphones, a stool, sticks, and a Tourtech PA monitor with mic stand so you can jump right into playing at home or on stage.
Roland's V-Drums series has long been the industry standard in the world of electronic drum kits. Trusted for their quality and durability, the TD-1DMK joins Roland's acclaimed product catalogue.
Essentially an upgraded version of the entry-level TD-1, the TD-1DMK most notably features all-mesh drum heads, something that you'd expect on only high-end setups. Giving you a very realistic feel, you can get the authentic stick response that you'd receive from a genuine acoustic kit.
Also featuring 15 meticulously-captured drum kit presets that can cope with almost any musical genre, the Roland TD-1DMK also boasts 10 onboard coaching functions to help you develop your skills. This kit is therefore perfect for beginners looking to take drumming seriously from the get-go!
Mesh Drum Heads
Roland are class-leaders in mesh drum head technology, and the TD-1DMK features the company's high-quality dual-ply pads. Featuring ultra-sensitive built-in sensors, these sophisticated heads can pick up every nuance of your playing, from rising crescendos to gentle ghost notes.
Much like the TD-17 series, the TD-1DMK has inherited similar coaching functions to help you refine your practice routine. You'll be a tight and proficient drummer in no time!
With a 'Time Check' feature, you can play along to a beat with the module monitoring your accuracy, showing you how in-sync your playing is. Not only improving your time-keeping, with the TD-1DMK's recording function you can also capture your playing and listen back to review your progress.
Metronome, Onboard Songs & Connectivity
A simple built-in metronome is also an essential addition, with adjustable tempo settings letting you build-up your sense of timing, speed and co-ordination.
But if that sounds boring, there are also 15 onboard songs that you can play along with, to make your practice session far more engaging! With these backing tracks made to accommodate different styles, you can also diversify your style to become a more versatile drummer overall.
However, if jamming along to your favourite tunes sound even more appealing, you can use the dedicated input on the intuitive module to connect your smartphone.
- Double-mesh drum heads for snare and toms, with adjustable tension for a quiet and realistic drumming experience
- 15 preset drum kits with authentic, expressive drum sounds for accurate and true-to-life drumming
- Built-in metronome with adjustable tempo and timing settings to help improve timing
- 10 onboard coaching functions for tracking your progress and motivation to play
- Record function lets you listen back to what you just played, for evaluation purposes
- 15 onboard songs to play along with, covering a variety of music genres
- Dedicated input for connecting your smartphone and playing along with your favorite songs
- Legendary Roland quality and durability – built to support your drumming for years to come
- Kick Pad
- Snare (PDX-8)
- Hi-Hat (CY-5),
- Hi-Hat Pedal
- Tom x 3 (PDX-6)
- Crash (CY-5)
- Ride (CY-5)
- Drum Stand (MDS-TDKP2)
- Kick pedal not included.
- Drum Kits: 15
Coach Functions: 10
- Time Check (Easy)
- Time Check (Hard)
- Auto Up/Down
- Quiet Count
- Tempo Check (Easy)
- Tempo Check (Hard)
- Stroke Balance
- Songs: 15
- Tempo (40–260)
- Rhythm Type (5 types)
- Sounds (8 types)
- Volume (10 levels)
- OUTPUT/PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MIX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB B type
- TRIGGER INPUT connector: DB-25 type (Kick, Snare, Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3, Hi-hat, Crash 1, Ride, Hi-hat control)
- Display: 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- Interface: USB MIDI (Transmitting only)
- Power Supply: AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 150 mA
- Setup Guide
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC adaptor
- Special connection cable
- Drum sound module holder