Dream Cymbals Energy Series Crash 17"
Here's what Dream Cymbals have to say about the Energy Series 17" Crash
New to the lineup, the 17” Energy Crash combines the explosive quality of the 16" with just that much more body and sustain.
The ENERGY series offers a modern sound palette in a hand hammered cymbal. This bright, hard-hitting line meets the needs of anyone playing primarily in an amplified setting who is looking for a loud, bright, and penetrating quality that will cut through the sound of the rest of the band and deliver the energy of the drummer right to the audience.
Unique to the ENERGY line, the bell is left un-lathed focusing the weight of the cymbal in and around its center. This results in a cymbal that has a slightly exotic timbre with all the sound qualities that a rock or metal drummer is listening for combined with a raw, unrefined look. ENERGY cymbals are also excellent recording cymbals that will have you sounding great in the studio.
- Surface: top hat micro lathed, bottom hat unlathed
- Bow: medium taper, gradual bridge
- Bell: broad, loud, unlathed
- Weight: medium to heavy
- Hammering: deep hammered hot and cold
- Stick: very clear, cutting projection
- Wash: extreme power, broad dynamic range, full bodied.
1 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Tuesday, 26 June 2018 This item may be on display
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery