D'Addario pioneered the use of nickelplated steel for electric guitar. Today, discerning professionals like Mark Tremonti, John Scofield, Carlos Santana, Pat Metheny, and Brad Delson, just to name a few, choose XLs for their distinctive bright sound and excellent intonation.
These strings last longer, sound brighter and because they're nickel plated they're easier on your frets than bare steel.
- "Plus" gauge for improving hand strength, an alternate feel or balancing tension between guitars
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .0105, .0135, .018, Nickel Wound .028, .038, .048