Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
SRV - a true guitar master. This guitar, a Fender Bassman, heavy strings, a high action & a lot of talent. Got that? Go start playing the blues!
Here's What Fender Say About the SRV Strat
Pure SRV Sound and Style
If there were a Mount Rushmore of the Stratocaster, Stevie Ray Vaughan would be one of the greats enshrined there. Fender's Stevie Ray Vaughan Stratocaster is a finely crafted like-new version of Vaughan's favorite guitar—the famous "Number One" Strat® with which he electrified listeners everywhere and seared scorching Texas blues into the top of the charts. For pure SRV tone and style that evokes one of the Stratocaster's most revered masters, this is the "one."
- Early-’60s oval neck profile
- Pau ferro fingerboard with 6105 frets
- Texas Special™ pickups
- Engraved SRV pickguard
- Gold-plated hardware
- Reverse vintage-style tremolo bridge
The largest of the fret sizes, jumbo frets are tall and wide, which lets you get a better grip on the strings, enabling more control over them and making bends and vibrato easier. A good choice for players with larger hands and thicker fingers.
Thick Oval Neck
As Vaughan himself preferred, his signature model features a thick oval neck profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) that imparts a distinctively comfortable fretting-hand feel, and more mass for improved tone and sustain.
Texas Special™ Pickups
Single-coil Texas Special pickups are over-wound for big Texas-blues tone with dynamically scorching output. With alnico 5 magnets, enamel-coated magnet wire and staggered pole pieces for balanced output across each string, they sing, scream and everything in between with tight bass, focused midrange and crystalline highs.
Surely the most distinctive visual element of this instrument is its black pickguard, engraved with the big, bold initials of the man himself.
Pau Ferro Fingerboard
A great wood for instrument fingerboards, pau ferro is a South American tone-wood with a feel and sonic characteristics similar to rosewood, but lighter in color and harder.
Left-Hnaded Stratocaster Tremolo
Vaughan is said to have preferred the left-handed (or upside-down) tremolo because its placement on a right-handed guitar was more like the arrangement used by Jimi Hendrix—with the trem arm above the strings rather than below them.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thick "Oval"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: 6105 Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Ivory Dot
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Texas Special™ Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Texas Special™ Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Texas Special™ Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Tuning Machines: 6-in-Line American Vintage
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black with Engraved SRV
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Switch Tip: White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Custom
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Other Features: Deep, Thick Oval Shape Neck, Gold Plated Vintage Hardware, Engraved SRV Pickguard, Left Handed American Vintage Tremolo
- Case/Gig Bag: Vintage Tweed Case
- Included Accessories: Vintage Tweed Hardshell Case, Strap, Cable