We all know that a strong vocal and natural charisma help to make your front man stand out, however, without a top-grade microphone to help project that talent, it's all a bit of a waste of time. Make sure you set off on the right foot and prepare yourself with the best gear you can at a price you can afford! Sing out loud and proud without fear of unnecessary feedback thanks to AKG's innovative supercardioid polar pattern technology, that suppresses all background noise, leaving your front man to raise the roof with confidence and articulation!
What AKG say about the P5S High-Performance Dynamic Lead Vocal Mic with Switch:
The Perception P5 high-performance dynamic vocal microphone delivers powerful sound for lead vocals. Its supercardioid polar pattern ensures utmost gain before feedback and ambient noise suppression, even on the noisiest stage.
The Perception P5 comes in a heavy-duty metal body to withstand tough stage performances. An integrated windscreen efficiently eliminates pop and wind noise. The microphone is available with (P5 S) or without (P5) on/off switch. The package includes a stand adapter and a zip bag.
- For sound pressure levels up to 157dB handles extremely loud instruments without any distortion
- Built-in hum compensation coil rejects EMC noise for the cleanest sound
- Cardioid polar pattern for trouble-free use in narrow-stage environments
- Flat and sweet frequency response for neutral reproduction of your instrument's sound
- Integrated stand adapter and external bracket for easy mounting on drums and mic stands
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 40 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa
- Electrical impedance: 580 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Length: 190 mm
- Diameter: 51 mm
- Net Weight: 320 g