Here's what Behringer says about the TO800 Vintage Tube Overdrive Pedal:
What's bright green and goes from 1 to 11 as fast as you can step on the “On” switch? It’s the very essence of rock ‘n’ roll, our screaming-hot TO800 Vintage Tube Overdrive effects pedal! The classic sound of blazing, overdriven vacuum tubes never goes out of style, and they’re at your command – when you have the Vintage Tube Overdrive TO800 in your effects chain.
Vintage Tube-Like Tone
In order to recreate the sound of real-tube crunch, we put the original 4558 op amps and legendary MA150 distortion diodes in the TO800, putting rock’s most powerful overdrive sounds at your disposal. The resulting output is extremely faithful to that of the vintage tone machines that made rock and roll history.
Ease of Use
Dedicated Drive, Tone and Level controls let you shape the exact sound you want. The status LED tells you when this pedal is activated, and the top-quality on/off switch provides the highest signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the TO800 via a 9V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Take charge of the sound that immortalized rock with the Vintage Tube Overdrive TO800! At last, beautiful tube tone is no longer just a pipe dream – and the TO800 is perfect for guitar, bass and even keyboards, and so very affordable. With its original 4558 IC plus MA150 distortion diodes and Drive, Tone, and Level controls for authentic vintage sound, the TO800 is sure to satisfy even the greatest stompbox connoisseur.
- Get vintage overdrive, smooth sustain and screaming fat tone
- Uses original 4558 IC plus MA150 distortion diodes for authentic vintage sound
- Captures every nuance of your playing from smooth overdrive to screaming tube sounds
- Dedicated Drive, Tone and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for noise-free operation
- Designed and engineered in Germany