Here’s what Behringer says about the FX600 Digital Stereo Multi-FX Pedal:
Studio effects processors sound really good, but they can be bulky, complicated and expensive. Now you can have all the power and great sound of studio-grade, stereo effects processing, thanks to the ultra-affordable and easy-to-use Digital Stereo Multi-FX FX600. This amazing little stompbox features a 24-bit, high-resolution stereo FX engine – and your choice of Flanger, Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Tremolo and Pitch Shifter effects.
Much like having a, studio full of state-of-the-art Flanger, Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Tremolo and Pitch Shifter FX processors at your disposal, the Digital Stereo Multi-FX FX600's mind-blowing 24-bit/40 kHz resolution turns your everyday riffs into 3-D epics that bring your performance alive. The possibilities are endless!
Delightfully Simple Operation
Just select one of the 6 effects via the dedicated FX knob, and then use the two Parameter dials to fine-tune the effect. The Level control determines how much of the effect is mixed with the original signal. The LED tells you when the FX600 is activated, and the top-quality on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power your FX600 with the PSU-HSB-ALL DC power supply (not included).
It has never been so affordable to put a studio-full of awesome-sounding, stereo effects at your feet than with the Digital Stereo Multi-FX FX600. This one incredible pedal gives you a Flanger, Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Tremolo and Pitch Shifter – all in one! Check one out today at your local Behringer dealer, or get yours online.
- Ultimate digital multi-effects pedal comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo effects including Flanger, Chorus, Phaser, Delay, Tremolo and Pitch Shifter
- 2 additional parameter controls to adjust delay time, flanger rate, etc.
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Behringer PSU-HSB-ALL DC power supply recommended (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- Designed and engineered in Germany