Chapman's modern take on the T-style reaches new heights with this iteration of the ML3 Pro Modern! Loaded with Loaded with Seymour Duncan Sentient and Pegasus humbuckers, the ML3 Pro Modern offers powerful yet versatile tones. While the tones may be classic the roasted maple neck and rolled fingerboard edges give it a smooth, modern-feel and comes in a sleek Hot Blue finish for a modern aesthetic to match.
Body & Neck
This ML3 Pro Modern features a Basswood body with a Basswood carve top. In addition to the carved top, the ML3 Pro Modern has contours on the front and back of the cutaway as well as on the back of the body, preventing the guitar from feeling obstructive or cumbersome when you play.
This guitar has a satin-finish roasted maple neck which looks and feels great but has the added benefit of increased stability. The matching roasted maple fingerboard provides a smooth playing surface and the rolled fingerboard edges further add to the comfort of the neck.
Hardware & Electronics
Chapman have loaded this guitar with Seymour Duncan humbuckers, a Sentient in the neck and a Pegasus in the bridge. The Sentient is a modern take on the classic PAF tone, offering balanced, articulate tone with vintage output that's great for a wide range of styles. The Pegasus, on the other hand, offers more aggression while retaining balance and responsiveness which makes it perfect for rock through to progressive metal.
The 5-way pickup switch allows you to incorporate coil-split tones, expanding the tonal options in this already guitar. With Hipshot grip-lock locking tuners, a Graph Tech black TUSQ XL nut, and a hardtail bridge you get excellent tuning stability allowing you to riff and bend to your heart's content without ending up wildly out-of-tune.
- Headstock: Angled heritage headstock
- Neck: Roasted Maple - Dark Colour with Satin Finish
- Neck Joint: Neck-through with volute
- Top: Bass Solid Carve Top with Satin Finish
- Body: Bass with Satin Finish
- Body carves: Front Upper and Lower Spoon Cut, Rear Tummy Cut, Rear Lower Spoon Cut, Rear Heel Contour
- Fretboard: Roasted Maple - Dark Colour Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- Frets: 24 jumbo stainless steel frets
- Fret markers: Glow-in-the-dark side dots
- 12th fret inlay: Pearl infinity
- Scale length: 648mm (~25.5")
- Tuners: Hipshot grip-lock open (18:1 gearing)
- String nut: Graph Tech black TUSQ xl nut
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound, 10-46
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Bridge: Chapman string-through hardtail
- Neck pickup: Seymour Duncan Sentient Humbucker
- Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan Pegasus Humbucker
- Pickup switch: 5 way super switch with coil split
- Controls: Master volume (500k), master tone (500k)
- Strap buttons: Chapman strap locks