Wampler Tumnus Deluxe Guitar Pedal
3 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 27th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 199 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
- Active bass and mid controls boost or cut the desired frequencies
- A classic treble control like the original perfects the pedal’s higher frequencies
- Sounds great as a stand-alone overdrive or a shapeable boost
- Normal/Hot switch goes from standard Tumnus gain to higher gain
- Same magic-sounding buffer that we’ve all come to love
- Easily accessible true bypass performance for uncolored tonal purity
- Convenient side-mounted switch selects between the 2 modes
- Built in the U.S.A
- Battery connection and 9v power jack
- Same incredible tone as the Tumnus, but with added features
- Buffered or True Bypass
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Top-mounted jacks make pedalboard placement effortless
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- Power draw: 70.3 mA @ 9V
- 2.50″ x 4.50″ x 1.5″ (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Luke McArdle16th May 2022
Mr Darren Price27th Mar 2022
Mr Metehan Hasanoglu12th Sep 2021
Trusted Customer31st Aug 2021
Trusted Customer21st Apr 2021
Trusted Customer15th Dec 2020
Peter West18th Nov 2020
Trusted Customer15th Nov 2020
Mr Steve Clarke15th Nov 2020
Rodolfo31st Aug 2020
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+