Here's what TC Electronic say about the Flashback 2 Mini Delay:
Old school saturated tape echoes, warm, gritty analog delays, crispy clean digital repeats and everything in between. Sounds like a lot of gear to haul around, right? Wrong! Containing all of the superbly realistic and musical sounding delay tones from its larger siblings, Flashback 2 Mini Delay pedal packs a mean punch in a lean stompbox.
Decades of Delay
The extremely realistic algorithms are all painstakingly developed to deliver warm, lush, and responsive tones, echoing TC Electronic’s decades of delay experience. And if you need that little extra something to your sound, there’s a world of tone to explore under the surface thanks to TonePrint technology.
Use the app to dive through cascading, shimmers of delay, modulated echo tails, or kaleidoscopic oscillating feedback – tailor your tone to your rig! Add to that the choice between tap tempo and the groundbreaking MASH footswitch that lets you phrase your delay like an expression pedal and you’ve got the pound-for-pound delay pedal champion!
MASH – Heart of Innovation
Flashback 2 Mini Delay features a groundbreaking new technology that brings a wide range of creative expression to the party, and is controlled solely by how much pressure you apply to the footswitch.
Years in the making, and only available in select TC Electronic products, this clever innovation elevates the common footswitch well above the mundane duties of just “On” and “Off”. More importantly – MASH elevates your performance to the next level.
- Secondary footswitch functions: MASH and Tap Tempo give you powerful real-time parameter control
- Next-generation delay algorithms
- All new mesmerizing Crystal delay utilizes polyphonic octaver engine from SUB 'N' UP OCTAVER pedal
- Craft your own delays and customize MASH functionality with free TonePrint Editor (PC, Mac*, iPhone*, Android* and iPad*)
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam the new FLASHBACK 2 presets into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- True bypass
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains integrity of analog dry signal path when the effect is on