The Sigma GJA-SG200 is a jumbo with solid spruce top and maple back and sounds. The maple creates a bright and present sound which sits beautifully with the size of the jumbo body.
The jumbo gives you a big and pronounced low-end with a slightly scooped mid which makes it great for singer/songwriters and strumming style players. With the on-board Fishman sonitone pickup system you'll be ready to play any gig. It's got a volume and tone control to give you the truest acoustic sound possible.
Join the Sigma family
Sigma Guitars was launched in 1970 and has since established an excellent reputation amongst musicians. They produce outstanding quality guitars with solid construction and amazing sound quality. Sigma pay their undivided attention to every step of the construction process with specially trained staff in the most efficient guitar factories in China.
- Body Size: Grand Jumbo 14-Fret
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Flamed Maple
- Neck: Maple, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Fingerboard: Micarta
- Scale Length: 25.4” (645 mm)
- Neck width at nut: 1-3/4” (44,5 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Gold, Grover diecast
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- Finish: High Gloss
- Softshell Case: SSC-GJ included
- Strings: D´Addario EXP16