The RØDE M3 is a highly versatile condenser microphone powered by 9V battery or phantom power.
Featuring a heavy duty metal body and internally shock mounted 1/2" condenser capsule mounted for end-address, the M3 is at home in the studio, on stage or on location and is equally suitable as a vocal microphone, guitar microphone, drum microphone or presenter microphone.
A -10dB and -20dB level attenuation (or PAD), selectable from inside the battery compartment, allows recording of loud sound sources, such as a guitar amplifier or drum. A high-pass filter selectable on the microphone power switch introduces a filter at 80Hz to reduce low frequency sounds and handling noise.
The RØDE M3 versatile multi-powered microphone is covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @ 80Hz)
- Output Impedance: 200
- Maximum SPL: 142dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K load)
- Maximum Output Level: 9.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K load)
- Sensitivity: -40.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (6.30mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: Phantom power +48v or 9v Battery
- Weight: 390.00gm
- Dimensions: 225.00mmH x 33.00mmW x 33.00mmD
- Output: XLR