- 1 x Native Instruments Maschine MK3 Black
- 1 x Native Instruments Komplete 13 Ultimate Collectors Edition Upgrade from Komplete 8-13
- 1 x Native Instruments Komplete 13 - Upgrade from Komplete Select
Step up your music production with this handy bundle featuring the Native Instruments Maschine+ and Komplete 13 Ultimate Collector's Edition! Create tracks with a groovebox workflow using the Maschine Mk3 and explore the expansive array of virtual instruments and sounds in Komplete 13 Ultimate Collector's Edition. This bundle is perfect for anyone looking to expand their music production setup.
Here's What Native Instruments Say About the Maschine Mk3
The new MASCHINE takes our classic groovebox workflow and makes it faster and more intuitive. Optimized based on customer research, it’s packed with new features to boost your speed and increase your focus – all without breaking the workflow you love.
Big, bold, and in your face, the larger pads create more room for complex moves like flams and rolls. New technological updates make the pads more sensitive to lighter touches, for more expressive playing. And since the center-to-center distance is exactly the same, your muscle memory and workflow don’t have to change.
Full Color, Hi Res Screens
With two full-color displays and the four-directional push encoder, you can browse sounds, FXs, plug-ins, and instruments with a tactile, one-handed, completely visual workflow – simply find the thumbnail and load directly from the hardware. Plus, the high-res screens let you get more precise with your mixing, see an overview of your arrangement, or zoom in on waveforms to slice samples like a surgeon.
Studio-Grade Audio Interface
MASCHINE now comes with a studio-grade, 96kHz / 24-bit audio interface for pristine sound. Simply patch in a synth or add a dynamic mic for quick recording and sampling. Stereo line and MIDI ports make it a perfect centerpiece for any studio. Plus, it’s USB-powered, so you can record anywhere with your laptop – or plug in the included power supply unit for brighter pads.
The new hardware layout cuts through the clutter to help you stay focused and get your ideas out fast. Instead of being hidden behind a shift-function button, some of the most-used features and functions can now be accessed directly with one touch.
- Pad Input Mode Buttons: Drum rhythms, program patterns, or play melodies and chords, switching easily with the click of a button.
- Lock Button: Take parameter snapshots, tweak settings, and return back to the original settings to discover new transitions.
- Macro Button: Simply touch a knob to assign your favorite parameters to macros and start tweaking.
- Note Repeat Button: Play fills and arps during a performance with a larger, easier-to-find button.
- Updated Transport Section: Transport buttons now include deeper integration with most DAWs and direct access to Follow and Tempo Tap.
- Fixed Velocity Button: Program accents and ghost notes quickly with 16 fixed velocity levels or get a smooth, constant volume when triggering samples.
- Updated File Management: Open a recent project, make changes, and save it as a new file without ever touching the mouse with new Save and Open buttons.
- Expanded Control Section: Quickly jump between views with one-touch access to the Arranger, Mixer, Sound Browser or Sampler.
8 Touch Sensitive Knobs
Go beyond tweaking with eight touch sensitive knobs. Touch once to activate special contextual menus, such as tag clouds, sound settings, and FX parameters. You can also map your most frequently used FX, instruments, or plug-in parameters to macros with the touch of a button.
Smart Strip For New Ways to Play
The Smart Strip opens up MASCHINE to whole new ways of playing. Use it like a keyboard wheel to pitch-bend and modulate sounds. Add new sonic textures, builds, or transitions with advanced performance FX like stutter and scratch. Or strum samples, synths, and drums like a guitar.
- macOS 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, or 11 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library, 33 GB free disk space for KOMPLETE SELECT.
- An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST2 (64-bit), Audio Units (64-bit), AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, and WASAPI.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.
- MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 12 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration — an Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate the software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
Dimensions and Weight
- Width: 320 mm / 12.6"
- Length: 301 mm / 11.85"
- Height: 41 mm / 1.61"
- Weight: 2.2 kg / 4.85 lbs
Komplete 13 Ultimate Collector's Edition
Native Instruments’ top-of-the-line music production software suite has just been improved with even more instruments and sounds. Say hello to Komplete 13 Ultimate Collectors Edition! Komplete 13 Ultimate Collectors Edition is the biggest ever Komplete with over 120 premium instruments and effects, 73 expansions, and features more than 115,000 sounds. Needless to say, there’s plenty to choose from. Guitar and amp modelling, acoustic piano models, vintage and modern style virtual synths, a sampler, a variety of beats and rhythms, and more! Everything you need to free your creativity from restrictions and tackle any project ahead of you.
Komplete 13 Ultimate Collectors Edition is simple to install via the included hard drive and is easy to set up, activate, and update via Native Access. Komplete 13 Ultimate Collectors Edition is seamlessly integrated with Native Instruments MASCHINE and KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboards and is compatible with any DAW.
- Cremona Quartet: Stradivari Violin, Guarneri Violin, Amati Viola, and Stradivari Cello - New! High-quality solo string sounds
- Arkhis - New! Powerful instrument for creating orchestral atmospheres
- Mysteria - New! A cinematic vocal instrument for uniquely human textures
- Pharlight - Melodic, vocal-based granular instrument
- Guitar Rig Pro 6 - Complete control over your guitar tone with newly updated amp, cab, and effects modelling
- Butch Vig Drums - New! Processed and production-ready beats
- Mallet Flux - New! Innovative, sequenced mallet engine
- Electric Sunburst Deluxe and Picked Acoustic - new additions to Session Guitarist
- Massive X - Native Instruments’ flagship wavetable synth
- Kontakt 6 - Powerful and expansive sampler
- Full Symphony Series Collection - features 6 high-quality orchestral libraries
- Thrill and Kinetic toys - KONTAKT-powered cinematic sound design tools
- Over 25 high-quality studio and creative effects
- Windows 10 (64-bit, latest Service Pack)
- macOS 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update)
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended), graphics hardware support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher, 30 GB free disk space (850 GB for complete installation)
- Supports ASIO, Core Audio, WASAPI
- Runs in 64-bit VST, AU, AAX hosts.
- An internet connection is required to install and activate the products in this collection. Once installed, all products can be used offline. Certain products may require additional free downloads.
- Massive X requires an AVX compatible CPU