The KMA Tyler is back and loaded with even more inspirational tools than before in this very special Deluxe edition! It is undoubtedly the ultimate pedal for tone chasers and experimental players. As well as the standard pedal's controls, you get individual high and low pass phase and cut switches to blend your sound in ever expanding ways. The Tyler Deluxe also features brand new killer artwork in a super sleek black casing.
The Tyler is a low and high pass splitter - meaning it diverts the two groups of high and low frequencies into their own send/return loops. In those loops, you insert your other effects pedals. The effects only apply to the specific frequency you've targeted. That gives you a massive amount of control and scope to mix and mash sounds in wonderfully creative ways.
You can use the Tyler in the signal chain for any amplified instrument like guitars, bass or synths. Watch the videos below to get an idea of the sonic possibilities using the Tyler.
- Two-Channel Signal Splitter - Variable 12 dB/oct. Low/High-Pass
- Fully-Isolated and Transformer-based FX Loop Sends
- Variable Clean Blend and Mix controls - for the perfect blend of highs and lows
- Loop-dedicated and main Phase-Inverters
- Relay-based soft-switching
- Separate Buffered FX-Loops for each filter
- Active Level Control - up to 12 dB boost
- Made in Berlin, Germany
- Powered by 9 V PSU