Here's What Jackson Say:
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS24 DKAM features a mahogany body with arched top and bolt-on caramelised maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue.
Designed for blazing speeds and comfort, its 12”-16” compound radius bound caramelised maple fingerboard features 24 jumbo frets and black shark fin inlays. Other features include dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way pickup blade switching, single volume and tone controls, synchronised fulcrum tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
A value-laden bargain, the JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS24 DKAM is wrapped in a sophisticated Black Stain or Red Stain finish with pointy black headstock and black hardware.
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: Caramelised Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Caramelised Maple, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Shark fin
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Pickups: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge and Middle, Position 2. Bridge,
Middle and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black