Here's what Jackson say about the SL7A HT Soloist:
For those looking to expand their sonic palette, the fine minds at Jackson® melded innovative design, superior sound, high performance playability and ultra-modern style to create its 7-string Soloist™ models.
A purebred and ergonomic shred machine, the Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL7A HT features a 25.5” scale length, resonant mahogany body with ash top and through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and oiled back fnish for rock-solid stability
and enhanced playing comfort. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid piranha tooth inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing - more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it fattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Direct mount Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ 7 bridge and neck humbucking pickups drive this guitar’s versatile and searing sound - combining high-output attitude with full-bodied uppermid harmonics and tight, snarling distortion. Harness the sonic horsepower with fve-way pickup blade switching and single volume and tone controls, and enjoy sustain for days from the Jackson HT7 string-through-body hardtail bridge.
Jackson has a history of adding striking style to its high performance instruments, and the Pro Series Soloist SL7A HT is no exception. A magical Unicorn White fnish with matching reverse Jackson pointed 7-in-line headstock, 2-ply black/celluloid pearl binding and black nickel hardware combine for a rare and remarkable instrument.
- Series: Pro
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Top: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Piranha Tooth
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.875” (47.6 mm)
- Headstock: Reverse Jackson® Pointed 7-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast Locking
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
Hardware and electronics
- Bridge: Jackson® HT7 String-Through-Body Hardtail
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ 7 (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black Nickel