Here's what Jackson say about the JS1X:
From aspiring kids just starting out on bass to seasoned low-end players looking for a fun and easy-traveling instrument, the new Jackson® JS Series Concert Bass Minion JS1XM packs thunderous tone and plenty of slick features.
Offering a shortened 28.6” scale length, the Concert Bass Minion JS1XM has a poplar body, bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods and a 12” radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and sharkfin inlays.
Plenty of balanced, deep tone radiates from a Jackson P style neck pickup, while a Jackson J style bridge pickup works double-time by eliminating hum and delivering punchy tone note after note. Customize this instrument’s voice with a pair of volume knobs and a single tone knob, and enjoy greater note sustain from the hardtail bridge with black base plate.
Boasting diverse low-end tone, classic Jackson style and an unbelievably affordable price tag, this four-string Minion bass comes in an all-new Snow White finish with black hardware and pointy headstock.
- Body Shape: Concert Bass
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 4-In-Line
- Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Sharkfin
- Scale Length: 28.6” (726 mm)
Hardware and Electronics
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.5” (38.1 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Bridge: Hardtail Bridge with Black Base Plate
- Pickups: Jackson J-Style Pickup (Bridge) Jackson P-Style Pickup (Neck)
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck), Volume 2. (Bridge), Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black