Jackson JS32 Rhoads in Satin Grey with Amaranth Fretboard
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 319 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The JS32 Rhoads is an extreme shaped guitar for those that want to stand out from the crowd and go against the grain! A pair of powerful humbuckers gives the JS32 Rhoads a really hot, powerful tone and the licensed Floyd Rose gives you the power to produce some wild whammy sound!
Here's what Jackson say about the JS32 Rhoads:
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as striking aesthetics, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite-reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The sleek JS32 Rhoads has a basswood body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12"-16") bound Amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and bound headstock. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way toggle switching, Jackson-branded Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners. Available in Satin Gray and Black with White Bevels.
- Series: JS
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane on (572), Satin Clearcoat on (522)
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-in-Line
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Binding: White
- String Nut: Floyd Rose Locking, 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Amaranth, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Sharkfin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Jackson Licensed Double Locking Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickups: Jackson High Output Zebra Humbucking (Bridge)
- Jackson High Output Zebra Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Other Features: White Binding on Neck and Headstock, Black Hardware and "Zebra" Style Pickup Covers
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable