The GigRig Three2One lets you switch between three different instruments fed into the same setup or amp. This is great for changing guitars or keys on the fly depending on what the song requires.
No longer is it a hassle to keep unplugging and plugging instruments and adjusting levels as you switch for different song requirements. It saves you time and demonstrates professionalism to an audience as you move onto the next instrument.
Preamp & Headroom
The Three2One also contains a preamp to allow for line level switching. Great when changing between a guitar and keyboard, or passive and active pickups that have varying sound levels.
Switch between true bypass and the preamp circuit for each instrument as you need. The preamp can boost signal up to four times standard level. The Three2One now provides 18v internal voltage to accommodate for all pickup types with loads of headroom.
- Power - 9V to 12V DC centre negative (9VDC recommended). Optimised for use with the GigRig Generator power supply.
- Current Draw - 120mA normal mode, 120mA to 200mA in blend mode.
- Input Impedance - Using the selectable amplifiers 1.6Meg Ohms on each input
- Input Signal Handling - True Bypass. No limit, passive DC connection using relays. Buffered input. 8.6V peak to peak, Buffered with X2 gain: 8.6V peak to peak. With boost option engaged: 4V peak to peak.
- Output Impedance - True Bypass, variable, highest = 21K Ohms. Using the Selectable amplifiers = 100 Ohms
- Dimensions - Box size: 11.5cm x 8cm x 4cm
- Weight - 0.22kg / 0.49lbs