Legendary design, classic wood combinations and instantly recognisable tone at a wallet-friendly price point. Fender have made a number of tweaks to take the Player series Jazz up a notch. Expect timeless Fender sound and feel, but with modern playability and workhorse reliability.
As part of the Fender limited edition FSR range, this particular Jazz features an exclusive aged natural finish. Pick one up before they're gone for good.
The Player Series Jazz is made using a well-renowned alder body and maple neck wood combination. The modern ‘C’ tapered neck is a staple Jazz appointment, providing unmatched playability we all know and love. This time round, the gamechanger is its super smooth satin finish. On top is a 9.5-inch maple fretboard sporting 20 medium jumbo frets.
A four-saddle bridge and synthetic bone nut ensure rock solid stability, accurate intonation and easy access to adjust the action in line with your playing preferences.
Players after fat, rumbling bass tones will love the newly-designed alnico V single-coil pickups. These have a slight vintage tinge to the tone with great versatility and nuance, particularly suited to finger style and slap techniques thanks to its increased attack.
- Series: Player
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Color: Aged Natural
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup: Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass