Epiphone Power Players Les Paul Electric Guitar in Lava Red with Accessories
A stunning starter guitar with superb specs! Includes gig bag, cable, strap & picks.
Order now for delivery to you on Fri 12th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 249 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Epiphone Power Players Les Paul is a 3/4+ youth size electric guitar inspired by Gibson's flagship Les Paul model — an iconic instrument played by guitar heroes that include Slash (Guns N' Roses), Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin) and Peter Frampton! This compact beginner guitar is specifically designed for young and aspiring musicians who want a cool-looking, rock-ready axe from the get-go. It's not just a "first guitar", it's a forever guitar!
Built to a great standard and sporting a feature-set inspired by its real Gibson counterpart — you'll struggle to find many starter guitars with the elevated specs, feel and playability of the Epiphone Power Players Les Paul. It has a slightly undersized Mahogany body and a short 22.73" scale length, which make the guitar both light and easy to play, while its high-quality components guarantee solid tuning stability and a big, inspiring sound.
The Power Players Les Paul also comes equipped with a gig bag, strap, picks, and a guitar cable. All you'll need is an amp to plug into, and you will be all set! It might cost a tad more than other beginner instruments, but the Power Player Les Paul's ideal size, stunning look and tremendous tone will encourage you to play with confidence and learn faster!
- Mahogany Body & Neck — When it comes to building affordable guitars, many brands will resort to using cheap woods that don't sound very good. Not Epiphone! Their Power Players Les Paul boasts a full-fat Mahogany construction, just like Gibson's USA models. It sounds rich, it sustains, and it's strong!
- 22.73" Scale Length — Slightly shorter than a standard 24.75" Les Paul scale length, which means that the frets are brought a little closer together and the string tension is lower. This scale is therefore perfect for smaller hands that are stretching and building finger strength! The unique short-scale design also makes the Power Players Les Paul a viable travel guitar choice for experienced players.
- SlimTaper 'D' Neck Shape with Sculpted Heel — A neck profile based on a popular Gibson shape, which offers brilliant playing comfort. The back of the neck has a sculpted heel where it joins the body too; providing generous upper-fret access.
- Epiphone 700T/650R Humbuckers — These authentic Epiphone pickups deliver the thick and powerful sounds that Les Paul guitars are known for, ideal for rock, punk and metal styles! Each pickup has its own dedicated volume/tone controls, and there's also a 3-way selector switch; letting you experiment with different timbres.
- Gig Bag — Take the guitar safely to lessons without worrying about dings and scratches. Features a useful front zip pocket for storing accessories.
- Guitar Cable — Allows you to plug the guitar into an amplifier or tuner. Features a right-angled jack optimised for connecting to the instrument.
- 3 Medium Picks — You can never have too many plectrums! These medium-thickness picks are versatile enough for any style and good for beginners.
- Guitar Strap — Black nylon strap is durable and easily-adjustable; letting you set the perfect instrument height.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Binding: Single-Ply
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper 'D'
- Scale Length: 22.73" (577.34mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Trapezoid
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: White Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.614" (41mm)
- Bridge: Lightning Bar Compensated Wrap Around
- Tuners: Die Cast with Kidney Buttons
- Control Knobs: Gold Reflector
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker
- Controls: Volume (x2), Tone (x2)
- Case: Gig Bag
- Accessories: Cable, Strap, Picks (x3)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+