- 1 x EastCoast GP200 Bass Guitar in 3-Colour Sunburst
- 1 x Laney LX10B LX Bass Guitar Combo 10w
- 1 x Stagg CTU-C8 Automatic Chromatic Clip-On Tuner
- 1 x Tourtech TTB-E10UBG Universal Bass Bag
- 1 x Tourtech TTIC-3DL 10ft/3m Instrument Cable
- 1 x Stagg Nylon Guitar Strap in Black
Here's what famous Guitar teacher JustinGuitar says about EastCoast Guitars
"Having played a lot of budget instruments in recent months, I can confidently say that the EastCoast guitars are by far the best bang for buck I've tried. They all had a "low action" (which means the strings are easier to press down) which is perfect for beginners and means less finger pain and a lot more fun!"
Learning the bass can be intimidating, especially when you start looking at the sea of gear that you can buy online. To cut through the confusion we've put together this bundle featuring a bass, amp, cable, tuner, gigbag and strap. Spend less time browsing and more time playing!
Eastcoast GP200 Bass Guitar in 3-Colour Sunburst
The EastCoast GP200 is the perfect all-round bass guitar for the budding beginner bassist. The P-bass shape encapsulates the classic low-end growl heard on hundreds of famous records of all music types.
The GP200 has two different style pickups - the parts of the guitar that take the sound of the strings and directs it into an amp. These produce a gritty, booming tone suited to everything from classic rock to indie genres. It's the ultimate versatile bass and that's why it has lasted so long.
The three dials on the right hand side of the body let you change the tone and volume. You can experiment away with the sound and never get bored of picking it up to play.
The P-bass was the first electric bass shape introduced in the 50's and it hasn't changed much since. The neck, which you hold in your left hand, is classically thick and chunky. This is great for beginners to get used to the feel of a bass and learn what you style of music you like to play.
Laney LX10B LX Bass Guitar Combo 10w
The LX range is more than just a practice amp, with its depth of tone and aggressive snarl you can really take your playing to the extremes! Simple and easy to use with a logically laid out front panel, you have the power to build a fantastic sonic landscape in a simple easy to use fashion. With loads of character and charm, the LX range comes fitted with rugged metal grills, great for travelling on the road and highly durable. You will soon find your LX is the ultimate, essential companion!
Andertons Pro Sound 3M Mono Jack to Jack Lead
This cable will give you reliable and clear sound when connecting your guitar to your amp, and at three metres long, there's plenty of length to move around with.
Stagg CTU-C8 Clip-On Tuner
Keeping your guitar in tune is vital, its hard to make your guitar sound good if it isn't in tune! This handy tuner has a clip-on design so you can attach it to your headstock. It has a multi-coloured display, 360-degree rotation and a vibration sensor which will all help you easily and accurately tune your guitar.
TourTech TTB-E10UBG Gig Bag
This gig bag offers some protection when you're not playing and when you're transporting it to lessons, jams, or gigs. With its handle and shoulder straps, this bag is comfortable to carry. The foam padded interior and water-repellent nylon outer will help keep your bass safe.
- Velcro-protected carry handle
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Front zip compartment for accessories
- Velcro neck holder
- Lightweight design
Eastcoast GP200 Bass
- Neck: Maple
- Body: Poplar
- Fingerboard: Purpleheart
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Pickups: One Humbucker & Two Single-Coils
- Hardware: Chrome
Laney LX10B LX Bass Amp
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Output Power Rating: 10W
- Loudspeaker: 5" Custom Designed Bass Driver
- Features: Input Socket (6.3 Jack), Shape EQ Circuit, Bass, Treble, Aux In (3.5 Stereo Jack), Headphone Socket (3.5 Streeo Jack), Master Volume
- Size: 245x216x146 (HxWxD)
- Unit Weight: 2.6kg
- Packing Weight: 3.2kg
- Tuning: Automatic, flat tuning
- Tuning range: B0 to B7
- Calibration: 430 - 450 Hz
- Accuracy: ± 1 cent
- Modes: Chromatic, guitar, bass, violin, C-tuned ukulele
- Features: Automatic power off, built-in vibration piezo sensor, 360-degree rotating clip pad with double joint to fixate the tuner on any guitar headstock or flat surface, detuning (b, bb, bbb, bbbb)
- Display: Colour LCD
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.5 x 3.5 x 8.5 cm (2.2 x 1.4 x 3.4")
- Weight: 34 g (0.07 lb) (battery included)
- Included: 3-volt button-cell battery (CR2032), user manual