- 1 x EastCoast D2SE Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar With Solid Top & Fishman Electronics
- 1 x Kinsman KAA25 25W Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
- 1 x Tourtech TTB-E10WG Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag
- 1 x Stagg CTU-C8 Automatic Chromatic Clip-On Tuner
- 1 x Martin Authentic Acoustic Superior Performance 80/20 Bronze Strings Light 12 - 54
- 1 x Tourtech TTIC-3DL 10ft/3m Instrument Cable
- 1 x Tourtech Guitar Strap Black Nylon TT-S5NBLK
- 1 x Medium Picks - Pack of 6
Here's what YouTube guitar teacher JustinGuitar says about EastCoast Guitars
"Having played a lot of budget instruments in recent months, I can confidently say that the EastCoast guitars are by far the best bang for buck I've tried. They all had a "low action" (which means the strings are easier to press down) which is perfect for beginners and means less finger pain and a lot more fun!"
Learning the guitar can be intimidating, especially when you start looking at the sea of guitar gear that you can buy online. To cut through the confusion we've put together this bundle featuring an Eastcoast D2SE electric guitar and a 25-watt acoustic amplifier that features built-in reverb and chorus effects, and a microphone input. Also included is a cable, gig bag, tuner, a strap, strings, and some medium picks. Spend less time browsing and more time playing!
The D2SE is EastCoast's classic Dreadnought design. This large-bodied style ensures warm bass and excellent projection; great for rock strumming. A number of classy features set it apart from other guitars at this price point, including a solid Spruce top, luxurious gloss finish and an Abalone rosette around the soundhole. It not only sounds wonderful - it looks the part too!
- Mahogany construction for warm, classic sound
- Solid Spruce top offers great resonance
- Classic Dreadnought design with a big sound
- Gloss finish with black & white/Abalone binding for a classy look
- World-class Fishman electronics for live/recording use
Dreadnought Body Shape
A Dreadnought acoustic has a large body that produces a lot of volume and depth to its sound. This is one of the most popular acoustic types. They’re favoured by blues, country, folk and rock musicians after a warm, natural sound.
The type of wood an acoustic guitar is made from significantly alters the sound it produces. Mahogany is popular because of its distinctive look and warm, balanced tone. It lends itself well to blues, rock and pop music.
A solid Spruce top adds clarity and colour to the sound of the guitar. The gloss finish offers greater protection against bumps and scrapes and provides a classy, high-end look.
A guitar pickup allows an acoustic instrument to be plugged into a speaker to amplify its volume. This is a great feature for guitarists who plan on playing their Eastcoast live in front of an audience so everyone can hear.
This is no ordinary pickup, either. Fishman make high quality electronics for guitars and are famous for their excellent electronics. You can trust Fishman for a great and accurate replication of your acoustic sound.
About EastCoast Guitars
EastCoast guitars are brilliant starter instruments that come packed with great features to get beginners started on a musical journey. These are some of the best low-cost guitars we've ever come across. EastCoast guitars have a large, all-encompassing range of electric guitars, acoustics and basses.
We’re able to bring you EastCoast guitars at truly affordable prices. They are built in a factory in the East and by keeping production costs down, are able to make guitars that punch above their weight at every level. They look slick, play well and sound great.
- Padded Gig Bag - water-repellent nylon exterior, padding, adjustable straps and a pocket for your accessories.
- Practice Amp - a compact amplifier with gain and tone controls. All the sounds you need to get started!
- Guitar Lead - rugged design with extra-tough metal jack connectors, perfect for practice and performance.
- Tuner - one of the most important tools in your arsenal. Tune on the go with this handy clip-on tuner featuring a bright display.
- Extra strings - as soon as you wear out your current strings on the guitar, you've got replacements right there.
- Guitar strap - now you can play standing up or sitting down. Made of a strong nylon.
- Pack of Picks - you can never have too many plectrums! These picks are perfect for any style and great for beginners.